Faculty In-Service Programs
Are you looking for a dynamic, energetic, fun, and useful Faculty In-service to start the 2018-2019 school year?
Take a look at beginning your year with True Colors. Your faculty will love it and use it. Your students will feel the effect of True Colors right from the start of the year, even though they have no idea what it is, because your faculty will see every student through their teacher’s new True Colors' eyes.
Your faculty will understand:
· What the True Colors represent
· What their True Colors are
· How our perceptions affect the way we see our students
· How to begin to recognize the True Colors of others
· How to motivate students of each of the four Colors
· How to create lesson plans that appeal to each of the four Colors
· How to discipline their students in the student’s own Color
· How to empower students to learn more effectively
· Which Colors are more likely to be successful academically than others
· How the Colors provides a non-judgmental language base that takes a great deal of the emotion and conflict out of communication
· How to communicate effectively with each of the Colors
· How to “Color Up” your schools mission statement, the goals for the year, and your “theme” for the year
· How to identify those who are most likely to pass the state testing standards and those who need the most assistance in preparing for it
How True Colors can enhance the teaching of Social-Emotional Learning and Emotional Intelligence Learning.
All this and more can help you to get your year off to a great start. It is fun, engaging, hands-on, challenging, immediately useful, and personal. It will help reduce conflict among your constituencies and lead to better and more effective communication. The year will start with a lot of laughs and good will.
These in-services can be done in 3, 4, 5, or 6 hour increments, depending on the needs of your school. The first three hours will provide the True Colors Basic Awareness Seminar to teach your faculty about the four different personality styles and how they interact. The additional time can be used to focus the presentation on the particular needs of your school district or to build on the first three hours by engaging the teaching staff in creating lesson plans or goals for their classrooms that appeal to each of their student's four Colors.
Most in-service programs are planned for the August/September time frame. Those days fill quickly for us, so if you are interested, please contact us right away to find out more information or to schedule a date (206-919-4693 or email@example.com)